International Online Marketing Foundation Certificate - One Day
The International Online Marketing Foundation Certificate has a little bit of everything. From SEO to Social, PPC to Content, Global Opportunities to Localisation, you'll gain insights, tactics and techniques to enable you develop effective, integrated international strategies and campaigns and make valuable connections with fellow global marketers.
At this one-day event, you’ll hear from specialists in a wide range of international online marketing disciplines, people who work in these areas every day so have real-life, update experiences and knowledge to share.
There will be multiple Q&A opportunities and plenty of networking breaks to ensure you leave with all of your questions answered and a bunch of new connections who share similar international marketing challenges!
If you’ve already heard enough, book your place today!
The learnings that will enhance your career?
The content is designed to introduce the fundamental topics of international SEO, PPC, social and content marketing. You'll hear the latest insights from around the world and the global search engines, as well as practical tips and tactics for implementing effective websites and campaigns in multiple language and countries.
The focus is entirely international, digging deep into the specific and complex challenges that only come into play when working across different markets.
The following key areas will be covered on the International Online Marketing Foundation Certificate:
- The impact of language and culture in international search
- Identifying and exploiting global opportunities
- The global search engines - and how they compare
- The do’s and don’ts of international keyword research
- Geo-targeting: Reaching the right user, in the right place, at the right time
- Scaling, creating and localising content for international campaigns
- The fundamentals of international PPC
- The role of social in international campaigns
How this training dramatically improves performance?
- It gives a basic grounding in all core areas of international marketing, focusing on each area separately and as part of the bigger picture.
- It's delivered by a team of specialists in the different areas, so you have a full team of experts at your disposal.
- It will open your eyes to new ideas and opportunities that you can implement for your own organisation and point towards resources, tools and guides that can help you achieve it
- You can get the answers to the questions that matter to you! Dedicated Q&A sessions, as well as networking breaks ensure you get the all-important information that you came for.
- Networking is a fundamental element of the training. You'll get to meet and connect with peers from around the world and share your experiences.
- It doesn't end with the course. You'll have access to a wealth of information, reports, articles and presentations on international search topics
Who will benefit from the extra knowledge?
Level: The International Online Marketing Foundation Certificate is suitable for those at all levels of search experience, who want to develop their knowledge of international factors, strategies, tactics and techniques.
Type of Business: Any business already active in international markets or considering expanding to new countries. Agencies working with global clients would also benefit from the course.
Job Role: Marketing professionals and Account Managers who require a broad understanding of a wide range of topics. Specialists in International SEO, PPC, Social and Localisation looking to expand their knowledge outside of their speciality.
How do we make it fun to learn?
- Our courses include quizzes and audience interaction
- There are plenty of breaks and time for networking
- We organise evening networking events in great locations
- We give advice on where to go and what to see in your own time
- We encourage delegates to book an extra couple of days of sightseeing to create a truly memorable experience
- All delegates are invited to join the International Marketing School's alumni groups
- Our tutors are all active practitioners - nothing theoretical here