European PPC Manager
Europe is a diverse and complex region, combining established and mature search markets with rapidly developing and evolving ones. The opportunities for businesses across the region are huge, however with some many languages, cultures and search engines, developing and implementing an effective PPC strategy requires careful planning and specialist knowledge.
The European PPC Manager course will explore the region in-depth, identifying the similarities and differences between countries and search engines and sharing insights to help with strategy and campaign decisions for European markets.
It will also cover the key concepts of international paid search marketing, using teaching, exercises and discussions to ensure that all delegates leave with practical knowledge of how to get the most from their European PPC budget.
How this training dramatically improves performance?
- You get a combination of general international PPC insights, tips and advice with a particular focus on European markets and search engines.
- It's not all about Google. There is so much content and information already about Google - we focus on the lesser-talked about but equally important alternatives!
- It has teaching from experts and practitioners of international paid search marketing
- It's not all theory. This is an interactive, hands-on course to ensure all of the content is absorbed and understood
- You'll get a comprehensive training material containing explanations and images to support the course content
- You'll have many opportunities for networking and discussion with fellow marketers from around the world, both on your course and other International Marketing School programmes.
- It doesn't end with the course. You'll have access to a wealth of information, reports, articles and presentations on international search topics, as well as support from the Webcertain team afterwards.
Who will benefit from the extra knowledge?
Level: The course is suitable for all levels but a basic working knowledge of running paid search campaigns is advised. Content will be tailored to match attendee knowledge levels
Type of Business: Both In-House and Agency teams will benefit from the training
Job Role: PPC Specialists and anybody involved in the creation and management of European PPC campaigns will gain a lot from this course. It will also benefit Account Managers and Marketing Managers who manage, oversee and report on paid search activity
The learnings that will enhance your career?
You won't just walk away with a ton of theory and information overload - you'll take home practical tips, actionable strategies and an in-depth knowledge to energise your European paid search efforts and drive serious results for your campaigns.
Across the 3 days, the following will be covered
- Developing an international paid search strategy
- Language peculiarities and challenges
- International keyword research methods
- Identifying opportunities in European markets
- The similarities and differences between paid search across the major search engines
PPC on Yandex, Bing
Aside from Google, Yandex, Bing and Seznam are the most significant search engines for organisations wanting to make an impact in Europe. We'll dig deep into
- Getting setup and understanding the basics
- Keywords and ad requirements
- Manual and automated bidding strategies
- Search and Display Options
- Reporting and Analytics